Pages

12 May 2010

Ento in the spotlight: MOH

Her name is LOLA, she was showgirl!!! hahaha!!! no, her name is not LOLA and she's not a showgirl... her name is thet thet, she is my sister!!! my older sister, mother of 2, wife of 1. My constant enemy in our growing up years who turned out to be my lifetime bestfriend, confidante and now my matron of honor, and may i just say that she's doin very good at that... she's been doing a bunch of stuff that a good MOH would do for an overseas bride...

Name: Celeste "Karylle" Domingo-Monsalud
Birthday: 12.22.1978
Hubby: Ramil "Aljur" Monsalud
Kids: Raiden and Raizenv Monsalud
Likes: Coffee, kahit bawal... Twilight series, team edward... orange, not the fruit...

Dislikes: Jejemons... plastikadas... ruffa gutierrez and annabel rama... arucep...
HS Motto: “A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.”
Moments with the bride: Bohol vacay, late night movies and pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment