Pages

19 July 2010

T-250 days

I just checked my wedsite and it tells me that I only got 250 days til our second I do's. The thought of it automatically shifted me to panic mode... I still have major suppliers i need to book and I haven't even started on my long list of DIY's yet!!! The right side of my brain seems to be not functioning when I need it to... So my DIY stuff are just there in the closet, mocking me coz I can't seem to figure out what to do with them... Please brain, work with me!!! Let's not wait til crunch time for those creative juices to start flowing...


to panic or not to panic???


Update:

1. Church - c/o Tita Rin
2. Reception/Preps Venue - dp paid!
3. Photographer - dp paid!
4. Videographer - dp paid!
5. Coordinator - dp paid!
6. Mobile bar - dp paid!
7. Photobooth - dp paid!
8. HMUA - under negotiations
9. Couturier - awaiting sketches
10.Caterer - hubby's cuz to do food tasting at the wedding congress
11.Florist - flop!!!
12.Church stylist - flop!
13.Starbucks booth - manager is never at the store!!!
14.Priest - check!!!
15.Bridal Car - 50% paid!
16.Invitation - cuz to canvass at the wedding congress

DIY's FLOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment